LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF THE RIVERTOWNS RECORDING POLICY
1. The content of this forum is owned by the League of Women Voters of the Rivertowns.
2. Only the videographer authorized by the League may record this forum.
3. Any use of the authorized recording requires the advance approval of the League of Women Voters of the Rivertowns, except other local leagues may post the recordings on their websites. Only licensed media, including TV, radio, and newspapers, are entitled by FCC regulations to air portions of this recording. Anyone else who airs this recording may do so only in its entirety.
4. No one is permitted to edit footage for campaign purposes.
5. The League of Women Voters of the Rivertowns will post recordings of forums in their entirety on League media.
6. All party chairs and candidates will sign a release form stating that they have read and accepted the conditions stated above.
TO BE SIGNED PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION IN LWVR SPONSORED CANDIDATES FORUMS
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS OF THE RIVERTOWNS RECORDING POLICY
I acknowledge that I have received and read a copy of the “Video Recording Policy of the League of Women Voters of the Rivertowns.”
I understand that I am responsible for complying with the requirements set forth therein in my capacity as an invited participant to a League of Women Voters of the Rivertowns candidates forum.
Name: (please print) _________________________________
LEAGUE of WOMEN VOTERS of the RIVERTOWNS
EMPTY CHAIR POLICY